Scroll Down for Page Content
777 Elsbree Street
Fall River, MA 02720
As of May 18, 2023, the COVID vaccination policy expired. Click here for more information.
Specific groups of students and employees may be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of their clinical or external placements. Please check with your program of study.
Massachusetts Required Immunizations
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts requires certain students to submit proof of immunizations to Bristol, typically before the start of classes but absolutely no later than 30 days after the start of classes.
Immunization requirements apply to the following hybrid and face-to-face students:
- Full-time students, under 30 years of age, who are taking at least 12 credits in any semester.
- Full-time Health Science and Early Education students, regardless of age.
- Please note: All immunization records for these programs (Health Science and Early Education) are to be sent to a specific location as directed by the Health Sciences Department.
- Full-time or part-time students attending Bristol while on a student VISA, including
foreign exchange regardless of age.
A detailed explanation of the required immunization information is provided below.
- Tdap/Td -1 dose within the last 10 years.
- Hepatitis B - 3 dose, 2 dose(Heplisav - B), or laboratory evidence of immunity.
- MMR - 2 doses or laboratory evidence of immunity.
- Varicella - 2 doses or laboratory evidence of immunity or reliable history of chickenpox.
- Meningococcal - 1 dose MenACWY (formerly MCV4) required for all full-time students 21 years of age or younger. The vaccine must have been given on or after student’s 16th birthday. Students may decline the MenACWY vaccine after they have read and signed the MDPH Meningococcal Information and Waiver Form which is available at the Student Health Center in E104.
CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD REQUIRED IMMUNIZATION RECORDS
Important Immunization Hold Information
Failure to submit your immunization records will result in an enrollment hold being placed on your Bristol record, which will prevent registration for future courses.
Immunization records may be obtained from your doctor’s office, your past school (college, elementary schools, or high school), your State Board of Health, your town nurse, or your military records (if applicable). You can also submit your immunizations in one of the following ways: by fax to 508.730.3286, or via email to HealthServices@BristolCC.edu. Please include your student ID number and Bristol program of study.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Health Services by calling 774.357.2232, or by emailing HealthServices@BristolCC.edu.
Fully On-line Students
Please note: Students who are taking classes fully on-line are exempt from the immunization requirements for the Spring 2023 semester.