MSC Student Success Partnership Program
Scroll Down for Page Content
Student & Family Engagement
777 Elsbree Street
Fall River, MA 02720
G Building Lobby
Mon - Fri: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Multicultural Student Center (MSC), values YOU, the skills, and life experiences you bring to our Bristol community! We are so excited to have you with us. We believe in you and are committed to supporting you throughout your educational journey.
The Multicultural Student Center is personally inviting first-year students to a new program beginning this Fall 2020, titled "MSC Student Success Partnership". The program will provide support and multiple strategies for those who opt in. The goal is to improve your educational journey through community partnerships.
The benefits of the program include:
- An assigned academic advisor.
- Personalized outreach through MSC staff and peer mentors.
- Ongoing access to programming, events, and workshops. (Due to COVID19 these will be done virtually this academic year)
- Scholarship and employment opportunities.
- Leadership development.
Space is Limited
To learn more please contact:
- Meri Michaelson, Academic Coordinator, Cooperative Eduaction: Meredith.Michaelson@BristolCC.edu
- Melissa Rogers, Student Activities Officer, Multicultural Student Center: Melissa.Rogers@BristolCC.edu