Your safety is our number one priority.
Masks are required at all times while indoors at all our Bristol locations and when distance can’t be maintained outside.
Bristol is a COVID-19 vaccinated community.
Students registering for face-to-face and/or hybrid courses for Spring semester will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or have a valid accommodation for COVID-19 prior to registration.
- Proof of vaccination or a valid COVID-19 accommodation is required for all students taking face-to-face and hybrid classes or any student visiting the college for more than approximately 15 minutes for a service or to attend an event.
- Proof of vaccination is NOT required for online students who will not be visiting any of the college locations for more than 15 minutes.
- Bristol COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or test positive: Do not go to any of the college locations or Bristol Health Services Testing location. BristolCC.edu/covidexposure
Required Face-to-Face and Hybrid Student Training
IMPORTANT: All Hybrid Students registered for Spring 2022 courses are required to complete the Student Training by Monday, February 7.
Please watch the video below in its entirety and fill out the participation form to notify us of your completion of training. For best results, this training should be viewed on a computer or tablet. To watch on your phone, you may need to download the VoiceThread app. To watch the video in full screen, Click HERE.
Upon completion of the video:
Be sure to tap the link icon to access and complete the participation form.
On-Campus College Services
Bristol Community College locations are open!
Check the Department Directory for a complete list of on-campus and online availability, as well as how to make an appointment.
Be sure to check this directory regularly; it will be updated weekly.
- Virtual appointments are available regardless of COVID-19 vaccination status.
- Masks are required indoors.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or valid COVID-19 accommodation is required for in person appointments that are more than approximately 15 minutes.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- No guests/visitors at your appointment, unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Do not come to campus if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19. Contact the department to either reschedule your appointment or change to a virtual appointment.
- Download the Bristol Mobile App at the App Store or Google Play to stay updated and upload your vaccination card.
While You are on Campus
- Eating while on campus
- Visiting a Bristol Community College location
- List of areas requiring COVID-19 Vaccination Cards at the door
- Masks are required at all times while you are indoors.
Code of Conduct & Policy
Before Bristol students return to campus, the expectations on shared principles and new guidelines put in place in accordance with state guidance, including current COVID-19 guidelines, should be reviewed. By reviewing behavioral and academic conduct expectations, along with precautions being taken to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, we can help create an environment focused on health and safety. Please review the full Student Code of Conduct & Policy Message:
Mental & Emotional Well-being
Mental health counseling is still available remotely for students.
- Student Wellness: Mental Health Counseling is available through Bristol's Counseling Services or call 774.357.2234.
- CARE Team: Visit the CARE Team page to make a referral.
- Call2Talk: Mental health, emotional support and suicide prevention program provided by Mass211. It runs 24/7 and is there to help during stressful times. Mass211.org/Call2Talk
We are here to help! Find valuable resources for:
- Bristol Online
- ITS Tech Team
- Internet Access
- Digital Productivity Tools
Click Technology Resources for the help you need.
Questions About Your Loans During the Pandemic
Information regarding any type of federal aid is available at StudentAid.gov
You may also contact your loan servicer for details. To find your loan servicer log in to this web page.