YOU'RE INVITED! College Saturday @ Bristol Community College
January 6 | 9 a.m. – noon | Fall River Campus
Bristol's admissions, advising and financial aid teams make it easy to sign up for college and register for classes. Join us at College Saturday to get the information and help you need to get ready for the Spring 2024 semester.
Classes begin January 17, don’t delay!
At College Saturday, you’ll be able to:
- Meet with an advisor to register for Spring classes.
- Complete your Spring 2024 financial aid application (FAFSA) with help from our counselors
- Discover the wide range of resources and support available for Bristol students.
- Learn more about MassReconnect, a program offering FREE community college for Massachusetts adults 25 or older.
- Receive assistance with the college application process.
Register for College Saturday here!
Can't make it to College Saturday? You can meet with an advisor or visit the Advising Center at a time that works best for you. Visit this page for hours or to schedule an appointment online.
Ready to get started?
- To complete the admissions application, you will need your official high school or state-approved high school equivalency transcripts.
- To complete the FAFSA for the Spring 2024 semester, please bring your 2021 tax documents to aid you in this process. Learn more about Financial Aid here.
- See below for more information about what you should bring.
Information you should bring
- Your (the student) information.
- If you are a dependent student, your parent information.
- If you are married, your spouse information.
- FSA ID - this is your username and password that you create at www.studentaid.gov. It is how you will electronically sign the FAFSA, and how you will access all Federal Student Aid websites.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are a dependent applicant, your parent will also need his/her own FSA ID.
- For more detailed financial aid information, please visit our webpage
NOTE: Prior to registering for classes, you may need to take an Accuplacer placement testing exam. The Testing Center will contact you via email with next steps if you are required to take the Accuplacer. Questions? Contact TestingCenter@BristolCC.edu or click here for more info on placement testing.