Adult Student Resources
The idea of going back to college or starting college can seem overwhelming. Bristol has so much to offer adult learners – we have the resources to help you learn, grow and succeed. Learn more on the resources for adult learners page.
Online or in-person. Day or evening. Full- and part-time. We strive to provide you with as many options as possible to accommodate your busy life.
What's Holding You Back?
College is within reach at any age. It doesn’t matter if you are getting started or starting over – there are what seems to be a million things holding you back. But there are some pretty incredible reasons to consider going. It’s never too late to earn a degree – and we’re here to help you get there.
Click the concerns you have below and see how Bristol can help you clear your hurdles.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
It’s never too late to go to college. Take the important step forward – for your future. Here’s how to get started:
1. Explore our programs of study. We offer career programs tailored for students looking to enter their career field as well as transfer programs designed to help students transition to a 4-year college or university.
The best way to review our offerings is to check out our academic catalog. Here, we lay out all the degree and certificate programs we have available, including what courses you’ll need to take and what you can do with that degree after you graduate.
2. Apply for Admission. Complete a free application online! Don’t worry, there’s no commitment at this time – filling out an online application helps us work with you to explore what options are right for you and how Bristol can help you reach your goals.
3. Apply for Financial Aid. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). To learn more about financial aid, payment plans or additional services that we offer to help you through the process, visit our financial aid web page or take advantage of one or our walk-in workshops. You may be eligible for federal student aid, grants, loans or scholarships.
4. Assessment Testing. Once you’ve been admitted, the next step is to take the placement tests so we can place you in the courses that meet your needs. We have prepared some test prep materials to help you prepare for the exam.
5. Orientation. Plan to attend orientation to learn about programs and services so you can make the most of your Bristol experience.
Contact admissions today to get started. We are here to help you take the next step.