Information Technology Services Forms


All of these forms (except the work-study) are initiated by your supervisor and use a an HR/ITS system to manage who reports to whom at Bristol.

If you are filling out a form and your employee is not listed you will need to contact HR to have them assign that user to you before you can proceeded with these forms.

Computer and Telephone Request Forms:

New/Changed Employee - Computer, Telephone, Email Groups, and Network Shares

This form is the computer, phone and email/groups, and network shares part of the form.

New/Changed Work-study/Student Part-time - Computer, Telephone, Email Groups, and Network Shares

If you need a work-study account or have a student who is working part-time please use this form. If you have a non-student who works part-time/intern/volunteer please use the first form.

Enterprise Systems Forms:

Banner Access (NEW!) 

We have combined the individual Banner Student, Fiscal, Financial Aid, and Document Imaging into one form. Please use this for all Banner access requests.

Degree Works Access

Employee needs access to Degree Works (Admin - Registrar's office)

Argos Access

Employee needs access to reports in Argos (Admin - ITS)


Change your Outlook / web listing information

If you notice that your directory information is incorrect in Outlook you can use these forms to get that information changed.

IMPORTANT! - The phone and room change can be done by the employee. For department and title changes you will need your supervisor to fill it out and HR to approve the change.

Department listing

Phone listing 

Room listing 

Title listing